Oct 16, 2008

Scary Pictures

Thanks everyone for your very kind comments! Of course, I really just ripped off Poe in the previous poem, but thanks for being so nice about it. I'm sure Poe is rolling over in his grave at the thought of me butchering his masterpiece like that. Sheesh....

Here are some fun pictures that Jeremy took while at Zions and some ghost town just outside it. I doctored the photos up a little. (Hope you don't mind, sweetie) Actually, I don't think he reads this blog, so just don't tell him. ;)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever thought about going "pro" with the whole "photoshop" thing?

Jerm has a great eye!

Unknown said...

You are becoming a master photo editer! I love the pictures. I miss you, we need to get together. You ever down this way?

Montserrat said...

Liked the effects you did - subtle but very westerny.

Christine said...

I'll bet Jeremy does read your blog. I'll bet he gets so bored at work that he immediately goes online to see if you've posted. Just like I do!

Bertie said...

I haven't seen a ghost town in forever! I remember on road trips we would have to stop at every ghost town along the way! WOW! Awesome scary pictures:)

Amber M. said...

Those are fab, Sonja. Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Is that the Grafton cemetery by chance? My parents were just down there looking for relatives. :)m