I love observing nature. Especially nature that is in my very own backyard. After about 3 weeks of waiting and bad weather, the birds have finally noticed our feeders. And boy are they flocking! These pictures were all taken this morning. I was especially taken with the Hermit Thrush's beautiful red accents.
Now I'm really wishing I had an extra grand to spend for a zoom lens.
What are your favorite birds?
Now I'm really wishing I had an extra grand to spend for a zoom lens.
What are your favorite birds?
Hermit Thrush








3 comments:
Nice birds!
Mrs. GL and I are fans of birds. We both love the Sterling Jay of western Washington. We've seen birds where we live now that we think are beautiful. Years ago we went to Mexico and the very first morning we were there we were greeted by the sounds of different birds. That first morning we sat out on our balcony just watching the new birds.
Cool Stuff!
that is very cool.all the birds are very pretty
Post a Comment