The sun was warm and shining today, so we headed to the Wheeler Historic farm, once again kindling our desire for green acres and animals (minus the poop).
Could someone please tell the Wisconsin Weather that it's supposed to be spring?
Charity is right. You have wonderful photography skills. Are you planning on coming to Wisconsin this summer? If so, maybe we could hit you up for a class for FHPE on capturing our kids personalities in our photo shots.
I have early childhood memories of doing a field trip to that farm. I have never been back. Now that I have kids, I am going to have to take them there sometime. Thanks for the reminder.
4 comments:
Yeah Spring!!! Lets hope it comes here fast :) Sonja I am so impressed with your photography skills.
I love the last one with Anna. She's got a great look and you got a good shot!
Could someone please tell the Wisconsin Weather that it's supposed to be spring?
Charity is right. You have wonderful photography skills. Are you planning on coming to Wisconsin this summer? If so, maybe we could hit you up for a class for FHPE on capturing our kids personalities in our photo shots.
I have early childhood memories of doing a field trip to that farm. I have never been back. Now that I have kids, I am going to have to take them there sometime. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment