May 10, 2009

Kiitos, Thank you, Danke schön!

I don't know how you did it all. I marvel-- now knowing-- all the little trials and tribulations that come from raising a family and how you managed to stay put together.

You were there for us. You love us, even though you know all about us. You continue to love us. When I get down, I think of you and find the strength to go on.
After all these years and children you are still smiling! You don't know happy that makes me. Thank you for giving me life and love.
I love you.

3 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

What a beautiful tribute to some fabulous moms!

Strawberry Girl said...

I echo the sentiments, such a beautiful tribute. :D

Amy said...

Yup, those are some smiley ladies! Being surrounded by all that love does tend to evoke that kind of response in us moms.

Also, grandma riding tall in the saddle makes me grin too!