
It has been fun to try and take silhouette pictures. This tutorial was very helpful.
So much to learn, so much to learn. Does any one else wish for three more brains?
My husband has been working on that photo-to-painting tutorial. I will post it soon! Until then I wanted to share this fabulous site from Smashing Magazine: 50 Excellent Digital Photography Tutorials.
Tons of good stuff. I especially liked the "Adding Diffuse Glow to your Images," "Improving Landscape Photographs," and "Sharpening Using Unsharp Mask."
Does anyone have any other cool tutorial sites they'd like to share?
Also guess what? I am in fact still the mother of four children and do still school them at home. I have been meaning to get around to that Open House post, but alas...you see all too clearly where my blogging priorities lie.
Oh my, thanks for your kind comments. It sounds goofy and over-said, but they really make my day!
The following pictures are for the grandparents and aunts.
There was cake. It was good. Wish you were here.


5 comments:
I really like reading the Digital Photography School (DPS) website.:
http://digital-photography-school.com/
You can find almost any tutorial you are looking for searching their site.
This silhouette picture is beautiful!
Great silhouette! To me the picture suggests weightlessness. I imagine that she is at that peak height right before she starts to come back down. Whee! I want someone to throw me. Right.
Ok, that silhouette shot is amazing!!!! Love it! And what a cute little girl!
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
i am sure that your brain is quite adequate for all you'd like to learn--it's the time that gets in the way. i wish for three times as many hours in the day (with half of them occurring while the rest of my family sleeps!:)
Ok this is a great post- I just bought Adobe today. I can't wait to dig in and I may be calling you for advice!
Post a Comment