I come to the water, in faith to begin
My life in God’s kingdom, to cov’nant with Him.
I’ll keep His commandments, I’ll walk in His way
For I am His child and I want to obey.

My life in God’s kingdom, to cov’nant with Him.
I’ll keep His commandments, I’ll walk in His way
For I am His child and I want to obey.

I am baptized by immersion for remission of sins.
By faith and repentance I am clean before Him.
I’ll prove to the Father by all that I do
I know that His teachings are true.
By faith and repentance I am clean before Him.
I’ll prove to the Father by all that I do
I know that His teachings are true.
And after I’m baptized, a blessing is said
As men of the priesthood place hands on my head.
The gift of the Holy Ghost given to me
Will guide me and prompt me to live righteously.
I am baptized by immersion for remission of sins.
Receiving the Holy Ghost, now I begin
To prove to the Father by all that I do,
I know that His teachings are true.

As men of the priesthood place hands on my head.
The gift of the Holy Ghost given to me
Will guide me and prompt me to live righteously.
I am baptized by immersion for remission of sins.
Receiving the Holy Ghost, now I begin
To prove to the Father by all that I do,
I know that His teachings are true.

Dear Father, please help me remember this day;
I promise Thy will to obey.


7 comments:
Congrats to Elise. She looks beautiful!
Congrats to Elise as well!
Now, concerning your other post. I too, am sending my two oldest away to school (Kimber Academy) this year. I feel like a traitor to the homeschooling community but, just like you said, it's the right time and the right place and this is a blessing to us right now.
We simply have to do what we feel driven to do. What is our spirit telling us? What does it know to be fitting for this time in our family's life?
Only we, through the help of the spirit, really know.
But, I'll sing your "sigh" along with you...
sigh.
Sophie is getting Baptized next week. I think the words to that song are beautiful. i think I may use it on her program.
Congratulations to Elise. What a beautiful girl you have!
Yea Elise! Congrats! I can't believe it has been two years since she was in my primary class. What a great girl, she has been ready for this for two years.
Elise is a gem! Thank you so much for letting us share some of this beautiful day with you.
Lub!
Congrats Elise. You look so beautiful in white.
What a sweet, beautiful, sharp, smart girl. She was such a delight to have in our primary class. Tarl and I wanted to tell her congrats on such a fun decision and wonderful day. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment