And stays there.
Most of my children are now in that "holes in mouth" faze. It means that I'm really not part of the "mothers with small children" group anymore. It makes me feel, older.
And you know what? I'm ok with that.
Claire was pretty shocked to find her tooth lodged in the apple after she took a bite. It was wiggly for a while, but she was afraid to wiggle it too much. I think she was nervous about it actually coming out. So, happy day! it came out on it's own. Her shock quickly turned to delight as she considered the reward the tooth fairy would give her. We also had to make a trip to the store to get the tooth box I've been promising her. (Like the one Elise has, of course.)
I can't help but think how quickly Claire went from this

to this.


Boy, I'm a sentimental sap, aren't I?
4 comments:
oh, my goodness! she is growing up! do you get a little misty at the thought? i really wish my kids would just SLOW DOWN with the whole getting older thing. it's not that i mind getting older as much as i want to keep them at this stage for longer than they are determined to stay put. sigh.
A tooth box just like Elise's!!?
Cute!!
Oh, so sappy! But my thoughts drip just as much sap.
Addie says, "Mom, how come I don't get to lost a tooth? HOW old is Claire?"
I love the picture of cute you and cute Baby Claire, and what an adorable young mom you still are.
I heard that you're not old until your oldest child turns 30.
That isn't sappy!! That's just being a mommy. Man, is she a cutie. Heck, you both are:-).
And I love Elise as a burnette...can't wait to hear all about the play!
Post a Comment