
We've been so busy with our Savior of the World rehearsals lately. We are getting very excited for opening night. Which is coming up SO soon. Friday, November 20th soon.
This has been a tremendous learning experience for us all.
If you are going to be in town, there are still a few nights open. We perform on Wednesday and Friday nights and Saturday matinees. Of course, if you can get a ticket to any other night GO. You will love it.
I thought I was getting Sam in this picture. I just barely cut him off. Not to worry. I will be armed with my camera another night. (Guess what, Pappa? He's wearing his contacts. He looks so different. But they are working fine. Thank you!)

Elise's other mother and father. They are SO nice.

This one's for you Michal. What a fabulous guy. Super nice and super talented. Must come from a good family. He must have a brother who is married to a really fabulous woman who cooks up the dreamiest dishes and raises very beautiful, smart kids.

The next time we rehearse, Elise will have long, brown hair. I can't wait to see how it will look! Not sure what's going on with my hair here. All I can say is... wimple.
11 comments:
i'm so jealous. jealous that gordon has met you in real life and i never have (yet). jealous that you get to be a part of that-- and with your kids. jealous because i really want to see it. we were hoping to make a trip up to see it in spite of it being terrible to cross the sierras in the winter, but now that my brother is getting married, it's not looking good for a utah trip as well. bummer.
but enough about me. i'm not surprised that you are too busy. you have a lot on your plate. at least you are busy with good things.
What a great opportunity. I wish we could be there to see it.
I am so excited to see the performance!!! You guys are so, so, so awesome!!
Wonderful pictures to document your practices. Good luck with the performances!
Looks like you guys are staying busy! Break a leg!
What an incredible opportunity for you and your kids! I absolutely adore that show and would die to get to be in it. I just wish I could see you in it now! Good luck (er...break a leg!)
I got to see it a few years ago and it was awesome. Hopefully we can get out to see it again this year. What a fun opportunity for your fam!
I'm so excited for you guys. What a fun opportunity for the three of you. I can't wait to see more pics - especially Elise with long brown hair. Good luck with opening night!
How fun Sonja! Wish I was in Utah to see it again...especially with you three in it! Oh, and I went to high school with Gordon! He is in Oj's parents ward. Funny, small world. Oh and Elise makes quite the brunette!
Wow that looks so neat. I love the brunette! How fun. I sure wish I could see it too. You amaze me!
You guys are so cute!
I can relate to how busy you are with your practices:)
Post a Comment