...you mix new friends with cupcakes?
A really fabulous time!
Michal, from Relishing Motherhood, and her kids came by to visit!
It is always thrilling for me to meet ladies that I've admired and grown to love through their blogs. What makes it even better is that Michal and her darling crew are everything I thought they'd be. We spent the afternoon talking and playing. Now I really wish we lived closer!
Look at the wild excitement in those eyes. My kids have never had such fancy cupcakes.
Some how we knew we were going to get along.

Oh my. These kids are hilarious! And eerily similar. We learned we have some things in common:
A deep respect for Calvin and Hobbs.
An affinity for all things Star Wars.
We all enjoyed sliding down the stairs on bean bags.
And swinging on the swing.
AND CUPCAKES! We all like cupcakes! Who knew?? :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to see us! I'm so glad we're friends!
1 comment:
So here I am, working on a blog post about this very same afternoon! Sorry it took me so long to come by (virtually)-- we just got back into town and are settling in.
It was positively delightful to visit you all. I'm trying to not be intimidated by how much better your photography is when blogging about the same event:) And I'm cracking up over Henry and Ian's grumpy faces in the group shot.
Let's do it again soon. And I'll call you the minute my next-door-neighbor's house is for sale!
Post a Comment