
The past few months have flown by.
Literally.
And I've been too pooped to take pictures.
I'm kicking myself now.
In 20 years, my kids will be like, "What happened from August 2011 to October 2011? There's no pictures, mom."
Yep.
Well, kids, here's what happened:
We were looking for houses. We found one. We packed and packed and packed. How did we accumulate all that junk and where the heck did we put it all? Then we moved.
Here's where I really wish I had pictures. SO many people helped us move. I want to remember our dear neighbors bringing over dinner (um, HUGE help and blessing to this tired, tired mom), friends helping to clean, friends bringing trucks and loading them up.
It didn't stop there! We had friends bringing us dinner to our new house too! One sweet sister brought over a Halloween feast for us. Even green jello with carrots and plastic snakes! The kids were impressed. I did take pictures here. I'm so glad.


We also had family come and bring us dinner! Why didn't I take pictures, Kim??
I'm really SO thankful to everyone that helped. Overcome with gratitude, is more like it.
Now that we're settled, we can enjoy our new friends, the deer. The house came with four heavy, concrete deer. I haven't decided if they are creepy or charming yet.


We did enjoy Halloween. Nothing fancy, just plain fun. And candy. Curse the candy.

And Sam, I did take a pictures of your first band concert, so there.
1 comment:
How sweet! I am so glad you guys are settled in. Those deer seem to be more charming than creepy by the looks of the pictures you took. :) You are an amazing photographer. And can I say that I always love your childrens' choices every year on their Halloween costumes? They are so adorable and very unique. Love love love your family, Sonja!
Post a Comment