May 18, 2012

Tid bits

Just in case I actually print this out for posterity, here are some thing I want to remember.

I guess I want to remember that most of these posts are typed one-handed as the other arm is full of Isaac.

He is quickly filling up my whole lap! He'll be six months on Sunday.
Currently he:

loves to grab things and put them in his mouth.

He drinks from my water cup. When I'm holding him and fill up a cup of water for myself, he grabs for it as if to say, Gee, thanks mom! I'm thirsty. If i hold the cup up to his mouth he can take little sips.

He rolls from back to front regularly. From front to back only when he really wants something.

Almost sitting. He's kinda top-heavy, sooo....yeah.

He's teething, but nothing's popped out yet. His gums are definitely itching him tho. 

He still smiles a lot and laughs the most for his sisters and brother.

He likes to be read to.

He babbles. Sometimes loudly, but mostly softly.

He cries occasionally, but mostly just whimpers a little and immediately gets some one to help him.

He likes sweet potatoes and bananas and of course mommy's milk. 

His thighs are CHUNKY! mwah!

His cheeks are so sweet! mwah! mwah!

And every morning when he wakes up he is so happy that it makes all of us so happy.

_MG_4210

_MG_4452

_MG_4237
_MG_4246 _MG_4097 _MG_4464

No comments: