Aug 30, 2012

Niner Niner

_MG_8569
"Really, mom?"

I blinked.
And he's crawling.
I sighed.
And he's pulling himself up on things. Climbing the stairs. Babbling more and more.
Discovering cupboards and drawers. Banging on things to make noise.

He's opinionated. Just like all the rest of us.

He had his first illness, with a fever and everything, this month. He was sick for a few days, but then got better. Oh, but my heart hurts when my babies are in pain.

He's still a happy kid. Smiley. Laughs a lot at his sisters. Sometimes it's a nervous laughter.

He adores Sam. Really.

He is a big boy! I mean, really, I have to remind myself sometimes that he's only nine months old!
He is still a baby!

Thank goodness for that. Because we sure love our baby.

_MG_8606


1 comment:

Unknown said...

With every picture I'm convinced more and more that Isaac is one of the cutest babies on the planet!