May 5, 2009

I Heart Faces: Hats

kid entry:
This was my favorite of the Anna Hat pictures.


adult entry:

This is my little brother. He graduated from BYU last month. Doesn't he look happy?!

These are being entered in this week's I Heart Faces contest. There are so many great hats there!

8 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

Both pictures have such happiness in them, but the one of your brother is really fun! He looks ecstatic to be a graduate!

Erica said...

both pics are great! i love the grad pic... i would be happy too! LOL awesome job!

Melissa said...

I love how both pictures are so happy and full of joy! They both made me smile! :o) I love a picture that makes me smile!

{krista} said...

Great shots! Love the graduation picture. Great expression.

PS - thanks for the comment on my blog!

Brooke said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm glad you did, because it gave me the chance to come over to your wonderful blog!! I love the pictures you submitted for this week's theme. And I really loved your post on your son turning "10".

Pam D said...

Aww, Sonja, those are great! I really love the pic of your brother.. the absolute essence of the feeling you have when you graduate! Makes me feel happy just looking at it...

Sasha Branam Photography said...

Thank you! I'm loving yours as well!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Both of your entries are wonderful! The graduation one is just loaded with fun. :)

Thank you so much for the comment you made on my blog. It made my day and put a huge smile on my face. Hee!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces