
Elise, Sam and Claire please hang on to your teeth now for a bit, the Tooth Fairy's gonna be broke.
But oh my goodness, look how cute those empty spots look in her smile:

Spring hasn't quite sprung, but that hasn't stopped Claire from digging in the dirt. "I'm just helping out the Robins!" The worms? Not so much.
It was raining cats and dogs, and Anna wanted to make sure the dormant rose bushes were getting enough water.

She was eating waffles a few days ago and the light was so nice I just had to capture the moment. I'm working on my slow-down-time device, until I get it working properly I will take pictures when the moment strikes me. Why do they have to grow up so quickly?

Epic first time Jazz game for both:

Too bad Colorado won. It was a good game though.
Spring is just around the corner! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment